Total views : 492
Analysis of Level of Use of ICT in Hospitals in Ahmednagar City and Explore the Potential Areas of Use of ICT
Information Communication Technology (ICT) has revolutionized entire world and human society. Life of human being becomes smoother because of simplification of processes, easy access for a common man to government offices and information which is attributable to use of ICT. Present research work is an effort to find out use of ICT in hospitals and healthcare sector in general in Maharashtra and in Ahmednagar in particular. This research is based on primary survey of hospitals in the city to find out use of ICT in their organization, what problems they face in implementation of that and what are the potential areas where they feel there should be use of ICT. This research is combination of survey and case study method. Two cases will be discussed to throw light on the use of ICT. Suggestions will be given and a new model is suggested for use of ICT by taking different approach by looking at broader meaning of Health.
Access, Broader Concept-Of Health, ICT, Revolutionized World, Simplification.
- (n.d.). Retrieved from WWW. nic. gov. in.
- (n.d.). Retrieved May 24, 2014, from European Union Publication , eupublication website.
- (n.d.). Retrieved May 25, 2014, from Health website, 184.108.40.206.
- (Jan 14 to june 14). International journal of engg research and application( ijera) .
- Online problem solving. (n.d.). Retrieved May 22, 2014, from Albright Stonebridge group of Business Management Consultant group website.
- Bakhizadeh Hassan, M. H. (2012). Rural ICT, Interactive planning in Ardabil Province. Sardabehis, Procedia.
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics ( Maharashtra government) official website. (n.d.). Retrieved May 25,2014, from https://mahades. Mah. Gov.in.
- Directorate of Industries safety and health website. (n.d.). Retrieved 5 17, 2014, from www.Healthniregistration.mah.
- Dr. Anand., P. (2008). MPSC General Studies Paper-1. . Study Circle Publications Pvt .Ltd. Pune , pp. 539-542. I I M Ahmedabad website. (n.d.). Retrieved 5 18, 2014, from iimahd.ernet.
- Lee, J., McCullough, J., & R.J., a. T. (2012). The Impact of Health Information Technology on Hospital productivity . NBER Working Papers No. 18025, Cambridge , Mass.
- Nerkar, A., & and Paruchuri, S. (2005). Evolution of R& D Capabilities: The Role of knowledge Network Within a Firm. Management Science,51(5) , 771-785. Rao, P. R. (2004). ICT and e-Governance for Rural Development. on website .( retrieved on 17. 5.2014). European conference information system website, ecis 2014.eu.
- Salge, T. (2012). Insights from Public Hospital Services .Research policy,41:The Temporal Trajectories of Innovative Research , pp. 720-733.
- Sharma, M. K. (2013). Health for Rural area of Uttarakhand under E-Governance Service model. 1st International conference of Recent Advances in IT ( RAIT) .
- Venkatamallu, T. (Study review(2009)). “ICT and Rural Development, A Study of Warna Wired Village Project in India,”.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.