Total views : 1050
An Analytical Study of the Awareness Level of Corporate Bond Market in India among Retail Investors
Increasing the Liquidity in Corporate Bond Market has been a major agenda for the Government and for the Capital market authorities for long now. Various efforts in the forms of reforms, change in guidelines and making availability of the required infrastructure has been made in the direction but still the efforts does not seem to give the expected results when it comes to the participation retails investors in Corporate Bond Market India. One of the major reasons of the non-participation has been lack of sufficient awareness on the part of retail Investors. This paper tries to measure the awareness level about the Corporate Bonds and also the reasons for the non-participation of the retail investors in the Primary and Secondary Markets of Corporate Bond Market, with the help of data collected and its statistical analysis.
Awareness Level, Capital Market, Corporate Bond Market, Primary Corporate Bond Market, Retail Investors, Secondary Corporate Bond Market.
- (n.d.). Retrieved from http://climatebonds.net/2012/05/quarterly-corporate-bond-market-update/ 9507005.html. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://econpapers.repec.org/paper/wpawuwpfi/.
- about_corp_bonds.html. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.nseindia.com/products/content/debt/ corp_bonds/.
- cbm_trades_archives.htm. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.nseindia.com/products/content/debt/corp_bonds/.
- Chaudhari, T. D. (2008).The Indian Corporate Debt Market: Prescription for revival . Journal of Financial Economics, Vol. VI, No.2.
- Coondo, S. B. (Jan-March 2003). A study of the Indian Corporate Bond Market, Money and Finance. p.25-51.
- corporate-us-corporate-trading-volume-sifma.xls. (n.d.). Retrieved from www.sifma.org.
- debtregu.pdf. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.sebi.gov.in/acts/.
- Dr. Venkat R. Eleswarapu, a. D. (1996). Liquidity stock returns and ownership structure:An empirical study of the Bombay stock exchange'. University of Auckland, New Zealand, Research in International Business and Finance, 297-311.
- Endo, T. (2000). The Development of Corporate debt markets. Financial Markets Advisory Department, International Finance Corporation, The World Bank Group.
- FAQ_corporate_bond.pdf. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.nseindia.com/products/content/debt/corp_bonds/.
- friend, M. G. (2006).Why a corporate bond Market: growth and direct finance A chapter in Developing corporate bond markets in Asia. BIS vol. 26, p. 22-23.
- Handbook of Statistics on Indian Economy. (2011-12), Reserve Bank of India.
- Handbook of Statistics on the Indian Securities Market. (2011 ). Securities Exchange Board of India.
- Hema Gwalani, D. D. (September,2013). A Study Of Corporate Bond Market In India And Its Liquidity. IJRCM, Volume No. 4, Issue No. 09.
- india-needs-corporate-debt-market-to-develop-infra-pm/750802/. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.indianexpress.com/comments/.
- lybek, A. S. (2002). Measuring liquidity in Financial Markets, Working Paper Series, International monetary Fund.
- Dr. Y V Reddy Governor, R. B. (Performer). (October 2007). Washington.
- Patil, R. h. (2001-02). Broad basing and Deepening the Bond Market in India working paper series Wharton.
- Pronab Sen, N. B. (2003). Developing the Indian Debt Capital Markets: Small Investor Perspective working paper series of Planning Commission, Government of India.
- publicissuedata.html. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.sebi.gov.in/cms/sebi_data/statistics /corporate_bonds.
- Sanjay Banerji, K. G. (2011). New thinking on corporate bond market in India, Working Paper series, The Economic Division in the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance.
- Varun Khanna, P. P. (2011). The Indian corporate debt market-need of the hour, The finance and Investment club IIFT.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.