Total views : 677
Employee Engagement in Corporate Dental Clinics: An Incredible Challenge
The Indian healthcare sector is expected to reach US$ 100 billion by 2015 from the current US$ 65 billion, growing at around 20 per cent a year, according to rating agency Fitch. Some of the major factors driving the growth in the sector include increasing population, growing lifestyle related health issues, cheaper costs for treatment, thrust in medical tourism, improving health insurance penetration, increasing disposable income, government initiatives and focus on Public Private Partnership (PPP) models Companies - the corporate dental clinics announced their presence with a view to providing comprehensive dental care by specialized professionals. With further expansion of the group Companies diversified into the fields of Contemporary Dental Education, Research and Dental Project Consultancy services and tie up with New York University College of Dentistry. This report gives comprehensive details of challenges ahead of Top Management to maintain ownership of employees as since 2008; healthcare industry particularly in Dentistry; particularly in Maharashtra started adopting new dimensions with new world class treatments and technologies. The Risk ahead of Top Management of Companies has been that their staffs are attracted by other giant Single person private practitioners at large and how it is tackled by Companies Top Management. This paper focuses on current situation in Corporate Dental Clinics and the role top management commitments for the corporate sustainability.
Sense of Ownership, Aesthetic Dentistry, Corporate Dental Clinics
- David Zinger and E-Book designed by John Junson Employee Engagement for Managers In One Sentence (E-Handbook); Canada Available through: http://www.davidzinger.com, Canada Accessed: January 19, 2010
- Elaine D. PulakosPerformance Management A roadmap for developing Implementing and evaluating performance management systems; United States of America Available through: http://www.shrm.org/about/foundation/research/documents/1104pulakos.pdf Accessed: Year 2004
- Ethic Research Centre and Hey Group; 2009 Ethics and Employee Engagement; United States of America; Available Through: http://haygroup.com Accessed: 2009
- Employee Engagement; The Economics Times; 2011 Popular Articles About Employee Engagement Available Through: http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/keyword/employee-engagement Accessed: April 2011
- Employee – Engagement Key Sustainable Success; 2012 News and Views Available Through:http://www.sustainablebrands.com/news_and_views/jul2012/employee-engagement-keysustainable-success Accessed: July 2012
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.