Total views : 6261
To Study Consumer Awareness and Perception towards Usage of Mobile Banking
The major banks in India are increasingly providing services through electronic channels such as ATMs, internet banking, Tele-banking and mobile banking. The research is an attempt to study the consumer awareness on mobile banking&percept ion about the same. A survey research is conducted among the consumers who are residing in Pune. The study shows that consumers are aware about mobile banking service provided by their bank. Consumers are familiar about various banking transact ions that can be done with the help of mobile banking. Consumers think that mobile banking is easy to use; it is very useful for them as it will give them flexibility to do transact ions irrespect ive the t ime of day. Consumers think that major advantage of mobile banking is 'Anywhere anyt ime banking'.
Electronic Channels, Mobile Banking, Consumers
- T. M. Qureshi, M. K. Zafar, and M.B. Khan, “Customer Acceptance of Online Banking in Developing Economies,” Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, vol. 13, no.1, 2008.
- S. Laforet and X. Li, “Consumers’ attitudes towards online and mobile banking in China,” Internat ional Journal of Bank Market ing, vol.23,no. 5, pp. 362-380, 2005.
- J. Peppard, “Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Financial Services,” European Management Journal, vol. 18, no. 3, p. 312–327, 2000.
- S. Rotchanakitumnuai and M.Speece, “Corporate Customer Perspect ives on Business Value of Thai Internet Banking,” Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, vol.5, no. 4, pp. 270-286, 2004.
- H. H. Bauer, M. Hammerschmidt, and T. Falk, “Measuring the Quality of E-Banking Portals,” International Journal of Bank Market ing, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 153-175, 2005
- E. E. Ibrahim, M. Joseph, and K. I. N. Ibeh, “Customers’ Perception of Electronic Service Delivery in the Uk Retail Banking Sector,” Internat ional Journal of Bank Market ing, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 475-493, 2006.
- http://www. ijeeee.org/Papers/036-Z0023.pdf
- http://www.zenithresearch.org. in/images/stories/pdf/2011/Oct/ZIJMR/10_vol-1_issue-6_%20ARCHNA%20SHARMA%20mobile_banking_as_technology_transfer_journal_paper.pdf
- http://www.telecomindiaonline.com/telecom- india-daily-telecomstation-mobile-banking-in-indiaperception-and-statist ics.html
- http://www.pluggd. in/mobilebanking-in-india-market-report-297/
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.