Total views : 1627
A Survey of Different Text Mining Techniques
Text mining is a technology that can work with unstructured or semi-structured data. It is a technology that can be used to find the meaningful information from natural language text using existing data in corporate databases by making unstructured text data available for analysis. There are many techniques for text mining. In this paper we describe the techniques, Information Extraction, Information retrieval, Query processing, Natural Language processing, Categorization, Clustering.
Text Mining, Natural Language Text, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Categorization, Query Processing, Clustering
- Ghosh, S., Roy, S., Bandyopadhyay, S., K., 2012. A tutorial review on Text Mining
- Algorithms. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and
- Communication Engineering Vol. 1, Issue 4.
- Gupta, V., Lehal G. S., 2009. A Survey of Text Mining Techniques and Applications.
- Journal Of Emerging Technologies In Web Intelligence, Vol. 1, No. 1.
- Ramanathan, V., Meyyappan, T., 2013. Survey of Text Mining International Conference
- on Technology and Business Management.
- Sagayam, R., Srinivasan, S., Roshni, S., 2012 .A Survey of Text Mining: Retrieval,
- Extraction and Indexing Techniques. International Journal Of Computational
- Engineering Research , Vol. 2 Issue. 5.
- Shaik Z., Garla, S., Chakraborty , G., 2012. SAS® Since 1976: An Application of Text
- Mining to Reveal Trends.
- Winter School, Data Mining Techniques and Tools for Knowledge Discovery in
- Agricultural Datasets. Text Mining.
- Witten, Ian H. Text mining.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.