Total views : 1771
A Survey on Different Secret Key Cryptographic Algorithms
Today's internet world is very competitive and to survive in such a competitive world there must be a secure environment to communicate. Internet and network applications are growing fast day by day. For this purpose there is a requirement of an efficient and strong algorithm which will provide strong encryption. This paper presents a detailed study of various secret key cryptographic algorithms.
Encryption, Secret Key, Cryptographic Algorithms
- Basu, S., 2011., International Data Encryption Algorithm (Idea) – A Typical Illustration. Journal of Global Research in Computer Science. Volume 2, No. 7.
- Marcella, A. J., Menendez D., 2008. Cyber Forensics:A field manual for collecting, examining and preserving evidence of computer crimes. 2nd ed. Auerbach Publications
- Mousa, A., Hamad A., 2006. Evaluation of the RC4 Algorithm for Data Encryption. International Journal of Computer Science and Applications Vol. 3, No. 2.
- Kaliski, B., 1993., A Survey of Encryption Standards.IEEE.
- Kumar, N., Thakur, J. Kalia A., 2011. Performance Analysis Of Symmetric Key Cryptography Algorithms: DES, AES And Blowfish”. An International Journal of Engineering Sciences ISSN: 2229-6913 Vol. 4.
- Rivest R. L. 1997 “The RC5 Encryption Algorithm”.
- Schneier B., Applied cryptography.
- Surya, E., Diviya C., A survey on Symmetric Key Encryption Algorithms. International Journal of Computer Science & Communication Networks,Vol 2(4), 475-477.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.