Total views : 347
Latest Buyer’s Need in Shopping Malls
Paper discuses the need of today's buyer in shopping malls. The study helps to know the basic requirement of the buyer for promotion of sale. A survey shows the need of food court and security with transport facility and position of shopping mall for its progress. The scheme of the paper has introduction & literature review with data analysis based on questionnaire regarding buyer's choice.
Food Court, Malls, Position, Security, Transportation.
- Arora, N. (2012). “A Critical Study of Customer Preference of Organized Retailing in India with Special Reference to Rajasthan”. Jaipur: Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Mahal, Jagatpura, Jaipur, India.
- Bhattacharyya, R. (2012). “The Opportunities and Challenges of FDI in Retail in India”. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (JHSS), ISSN: 2279-0837, ISBN: 2279-0845. Volume 5, Issue 5, PP 99-109.
- Jeanne Heitmeyer, K. K. (2007). “Consumer Acceptance of Urban Open-Air Mixed-Use Centers: A Cross-Generational Comparison.” . Journal of Shopping Center Research, Volume 14, Issue 1, pp. 57-78.
- Kadam, D.R. (2012). “Attracting Foreign Direct Investment by India: A Today's Great Challenge”. International Journal of Social Science Tomorrow, ISSN: 2277-6168, Volume 1, Issue 4.
- Kotler, P. (2012). Marketing Management, Pearson Education India.
- Michael Levy, A. P. (2008). Retailing Management 6E (Sie), Tata McGraw-Hill Education.
- Min-Young Lee, K. G.-K.-H. (2006). “Competitive Analyses between Regional Malls and Big-box Retailers: A Correspondence Analysis for Segmentation and Positioning”. Journal of Shopping Center Research, Vol.13, No. 1.
- Poojari, A. S. (2012). “A Study on Changing Consumer Behavior Towards Emerging Shopping Malls”. Rajasthan: Shri Jagdish Prasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University, Vidyanagari, Jhunjhunu.
- Ramaswamy V. S., N. S. (2013). Marketing Management,. McGraw-Hill Education (India) Private Limited.
- Satnam Kour Ubeja, D. D. (2012). “Customer Satisfaction in Shopping Malls: An Empirical Study.”. Pacific Business Review International, Vol. 5 Issue 2.
- Subba, R. (2013). “FDI in Indian Retail Sector: Analysis of Competition in Agri-Food Sector”. International Journal of Business and Management Invention, ISSN: 2319 8028, Volume 2, Issue 3 , PP 01-08.
- Vipul Patel, M. S. (2009). “Consumers' Motivations to shop in Shopping Malls: A Study of Indian Shoppers.” . AP-Asia- Pacific, Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 8.
- YES BANK Ltd. and ASSOCHAM,. (2012, October ). FDI in Retail-Advantage Farmers, Food & Agribusiness Strategic Advisory and Research (FASAR) Team - YES BANK, p. p. 31.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.