Total views : 187
An Analytical Study of Present Status, Problems and Prospects of Computerization in Selected Sugar Factories in Vidarbha
The co-operative sugar factories movements are well established in Maharashtra and further in many other areas. These movements changes lives of many people. It has provided them with good living standatds, education, good infrastructure and much more. Now a days the cooperative sugar industry suffering with many problems related to management, farmers, their correlation, transparency problems and many rules and regulations. The computerization is the need for this industry. There are many suggestions and solutions coming forward for the computerization of the sugar industry but due to lack of sufficient research and investigation a common, appropriate and rugged solution has not been accepted by industries. This paper focuses on these areas with respect to Vidarbha.
Co-Operative, Computerization, Movements, Sugar Factory.
- Balwe, T. (2004). Proceedings of State level conference on 'Cooperative Sugar Industry in Maharashtra: Past, Present and Future' Pune.
- C, K. S. (2006). 'Research Methodology Methods and Techniques', . New Age International Publishers, IInd Edition.
- D K Pant, S. a. (2005). Sugar Industry Diversification For value Addition, . Cooperative Sugar, Vol 37,No5 Jan 2006 .
- Grover D. K., S. (1991). 'The Problems of Sugar Industry in India',. Allhabad: Vihar Publications.
- Gupta, G. S. (2008). 'Statistical Techniques', . Himalaya Publication House, New Delhi, Vth Edition .
- Shah, R. J. (1997). 'Statistical Techniques',. Sheth Publications Mumbai .
- Shah, S. (2006). Mathematics and Statistics. Kolkata: Central Education Enterprises(P) Ltd, IXth Edition.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.