Total views : 366
A Study on Labour Welfare Measures and Social Security on Selected Engineering Unit of Ahmadabad
Human resource is treated as important factor for any Industry and there is need to maintain healthy relationship among them. Industrial relations help in maintain harmony among employees in Industry. And hence, there is need to provide adequate welfare measures and social security to maintain Industrial relations at working place. Employee welfare and Social Security play vital role to motivate them towards work. The employee's welfare scheme classifies into two categories like Statutory & Non-statutory welfare Scheme. With a view to this fact the present research paper focuses on labour welfare measures and social security. The research is conducted with the objective of identifying the employee's welfare measures and social security and their satisfaction level towards all welfare measures and social security on selected engineering unit of Ahmadabad. This paper describes the detailed Objectives, Hypothesis, Methodology, and Analysis of Data with the help of tool ANOVA and Generalization of result. Lastly, Major steps are suggested in order to increase standards of Welfare measures and social security.
Industrial Relations, Non-Statutory Welfare Scheme, Social Security, Statutory Welfare Scheme, Welfare Measures Scheme.
- Bhagat S., D. (2015). ”Employee Welfares Measures in medium scale industry which concentrate on statutory Welfare Measures in Nashik MIDC”. International Journal of Management Research & Review,5 , 113-116.
- P.Swapna. (2011). ”Employee/Labour Welfare Measures in Singareni Collieries Company Limited”. International Journal,3 , 369-380.
- Prabakar, S. (2013). ”Employees satisfaction & welfare measures a case study with special reference to Don Bosco college of Arts & Science, Sogathur, Dharmapuri” . A peered review International Journal, 3.
- Ramasatyanarayana, M. (2012). ”Labour Welfare measures in cement industries in India” . International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences, 2 , 257-264.
- Sumit, P. &. (2013). ”Employee Welfare Measures in Auto sector” . International Journal of Business and Management Invention, 2, , 66-74.
- Swlvan, B. & (2011). ”Labour Welfare Measures- Step Stone of Healthy Industrial Relations”. Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, , 39-50.
- Yashik, P. M. (2014). ”A study about the Labour welfare and Social Security Measures in India”. International Journal of Management, 2 , 23-28.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.